I must admit I'm not too good with words to express myself and how I feel, so I tend to write little or nothing about it in journals, blogs or websites of any sort. Of course my DeviantART journal was not going to be an exception to this rule.
I deeply apologize to all those who comment in my drawings, for not replying in a great deal of the cases. I read every single comment and I take into consideration every single idea. I really appreciate all the input and every thing you all tell me.
No matter if you are a first time visitor or if you're an usual one... thank you so much for visiting my gallery, I hope you enjoy it and return sometime! F.A.Q.Are you open for commisions?
- Yes, I am. Just send me a note or e-mail me, and we will discuss the details about it. How about requests?
- No, I'm sorry I do not accept requests at the moment, currently I only do commissions. What kind of commisions are you more likely to accept and decline?
- I'm willing to draw fanart of many sorts. Harry Potter, PotC, FF, Bleach, InuYasha, Death Note, FMA, Matrix, etc.
I'm also willing to draw humorous depictions of characters and crossovers, or doing unusual portraits (You or your characters in Powerpuff or Simpsons style for example, or you in a scene with your favourite characters).
I also do signatures, avatars, banners, flash or gif animations and layouts for websites.
I don't do nudity nor mature themes.What do you use to make your drawings?
- Adobe Photoshop CS, and an old PC mouse. Depending on the nature of the drawing, I may get some extra aid from Freehand MX, Flash MX and Adobe ImageReady.May I use any of your drawings for my website/signature/video/etc?
- Please send me a note or e-mail me first. I usually agree to it, as long as there is some credit and I get a link to what you've done.
I like to watch the videos and visit the websites where my art is featured or used in any way.
For more info just visit my website Perseus Art
If you have questions send me a note, an e-mail or use the contact form in my site.I'm a member of these DA Clubs: